Saturday, October 31, 2009

If I run every day from now until July, how much weight will I lose?

I've just started running for an hour every single day. I eat pretty healthy and not that much, but until now I haven't really done any exercise, save for gym in school. I weigh about 125 llbs and am 5'7, so how much will I lose? My goal is to be 110 by the start of the summer,so I'm hoping somewhere around there.
Answer:
That's really hard to say just by reading that summary here. But I can tell you that when eating healthy make sure to eat 5-6 small meals a day to keep your blood sugar stable. Get your recommended servings of fruits and veggies, and set realistic goals for yourself. A realistic weight loss is around 3-5 lbs a week, anything more is just water weight that will gain back. Also don't forget to give your body time to warm up by stretching before you run, and after to prevent any muscle sprain or strains. Make sure to also have a day off in the week to give your muscles time to relax and adjust to running. Stay hydrated, and get your 8 hours of sleep. If you do all those things, then your weight loss journey can be a successful one! Good luck!!
15 pounds in a few months is possible. Stick with whatever diet your doing. Dont cheat except maybe one cheat meal a week. Id' recommend doing low carb.
whoa-why do you want to be so skinny? i'm 5'8 and last year i weighed 118-i looked sickly (from what people told me). not all guys like stick thin girls. i wish i was at 125 now but if you run every day i think you will lose probably 10+ pounds.
Depends on how much you are eating. Too little and your body will fight to keep the weight on, too much and you will not loose any weight either. How long have you been running for? It will be a little bit trial and error. You could find that if running is new to you in the first few weeks you may loose a bit but as your body adjusts to the exercise you will have to step it up a notch to keep the weight loss happening

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net