Sunday, October 25, 2009

If 1000 ppl ate 8 trillion cookies how many would go to jenny craig and lose weight??

ty
Answer:
One thing has nothing to do with the other. Some people eat Jenny Craig food to lose weight, others do not...whether or not they had cookies or how many is irrelevant.Is there something in particular you were hoping to discover here, or just bored and making up weird questions?
none
me and my 10 huge sister. We have already started thanks
I agree with what this person (Rain) said.
"If 1000 ppl asked 8 trillion stupid unrealistic questions (that they HAD to have known were stupid and unrealistic), would they go to ByeDr.com and still try to get people to answer them?Apparently so."
I agree with Rain 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net