Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ideal measurements?

I'm 5'8" and weigh 144lbs. I have a goal this month to work on my legs, specifically. I cycle from time to time, so please don't tell me to cycle. What I'm really wanting to know, however, is what is an ideal measurement for thighs? Right now, they are 22" around the thickest part. I don't know what is a healthy measurement for them, and at the moment, they still rub together when I walk (just barely, but they do, and it bugs me).I know the exercises to do. I just want to know what kind of a measurement to shoot for this month. I appreciate it!
Answer:
22" is pretty thick. I'm a 6'2" guy with pretty big legs and mine are only 24". I'd say shoot for 20" thighs and see how that looks. That being said, if your legs are muscular, that is hot. I love me some sleek, toned legs on a woman.
honestly it doesnt really matter. as long as you're comfortable in your own skin the nimber on a measuring tape shouldnt mean anything. your exercising and eating right. so your probly healthy. so good for you. be happy with that and not what a number says.
First of all, the only area of the body you have to worry about the measurement of is the waistline. As long as you have a healthy body fat percentage and healthy waist measurement, it doesn't matter if you are carrying extra fat on your thighs.Abdominal fat is situated much deeper and next to vital organs, so it can pose a health risk if you carry too much fat around the middle. Superficial fatty deposits on the hips, buttocks and thighs does not pose this same health risk and is not considered unheathy or dangerous.Secondly, I can assure you that 22 inch thighs at the widest part are very slim, so don't listen to Cailino above. I don't think most people have a clue about thigh measurements. Most supermodels have 18-22 inch thighs, so you are perfect.

Take care : )
what you say about heel shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net