Sunday, October 25, 2009

I would like to know when i go on a diet ,and when i start to loose weight i always lose my butt first?

i want to loose my uper body like my stomache arm fat my body is broad like my shoulder i walk to loose weight and i have change my way of eating healthy.
Answer:
Because you can't spot-treat fat loss. Continuing cardio exercise will help with an over-all weight loss. You can cross train your trouble spots, but losing weight is an overall thing.
eat tofu, fish, fruit and vegetable, they are good
http://www.best-diet-food.com
When you walk, you excercise your butt more than anything, so that's where the fat is going to come off first. If you want to excercise more of your body, swing your arms when you walk. It'll help you burn 15% more calories than just plain walking
It's funny you should ask because that is the way I lose weight also. It's just the way we are proportioned hon. We can't change it. We are gaining muscle as we lose the weight though. Don't feel bad about it. Eventually you will lose all over and then you can pump the muscles on your backside so that they will get higher and larger. Hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net