Sunday, October 25, 2009

Iam eating burgers everyday?

i cant seem to stop
i get hungry and i go buy one
i am afraid iam going to end up fat
how do i stop this.
Answer:
You better stop while you're ahead. When I was in my 20s, I ate fried chicken every single day on my lunch break, thinking nothing bad could happen. Now I'm 42, have high blood pressure and diabetes and weigh 245 pounds.
Take Me advive above me . I love Wednys hamburergs and I ate them everyday but I had to give them up just stop and when you just have to have one eat two of them this will make you see how wrong you are about food that you know is bad for you . I will tell you something else Wendy hamburgers are full of salt I can hardly eat one now good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net