Sunday, October 25, 2009

If I consume more calories (not from fat) than I spend, do I gain weight anyway?


Answer:
Yes, you will. Fat calories are just worse and harder to burn.
Not RIGHT AWAY but it does accumulate and will catch up to you in a week or two. Especially if you are prone to gaining weight easier. You may not even notice in a couple of weeks, but if you keep it up with eating more than you burn then probably by the end of the month you'll notice your pants aren't fitting like they use to,.
we have a saying that eating to much is not good for our body..and if u consume to much calories in your body theres a big chance that you will start gaining wait..and to avoid this dont forget to exercise..
YesA good way to loose weight is to use a calorie counter watchKeep to a 1,200 food intakeAdd 1,200 plus 3,500 (equals one pound of fat) ...and that is the total amount of calories you need to burn each day. Its actually really easy once you start watching the numbers and it doesn't seem like work or exercise. Its just a matter of changing the way you think about loosing weight.I use this method when i gain some pounds. The first time I did this I went from 168 to 127

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net