Saturday, October 31, 2009

If i eat an apple for breakfast will it slow my motabolism??

i know if i dont eat breakfast it slows your motabolism,so does an apple count as breakfast? - also do i hav2 eat d whole apple :/ i can never fully finish an fruit??!
Answer:
an apple will not slow down your metabolism - it is actually good fiber and good for your system.
Many people ask me how they can slim down. I recommend that people eat right and exercise. However, if they would like a little "help", I suggest using natural Hoodia (it's important to note that not all Hoodia works well, even if the bottle says "pure" or "standard").The Hoodia sold at http://www.aboutu2.info/free-diet-pills. is in my opinion the best Hoodia on the market. It's pure, has no side effects, and they give you a free sample bottle (there is a $6.95 shipping and handling charge).
Fantastic results have been seen with this particular Hoodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net