Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If im not hungry should i still eat?

like if yesterday i had like a salad for dinner and then went to sleep 5 hours later and in the morning when i wake up i dont feel hungry . does that mean i should eat anyways? even though people are usually hungry when they wake up but im just not hungry...
Answer:
it is good to eat on the morning yeah but maybe eat somthing like fruit or somthing or even just grab a smoothy or yohgot if your not hungry
eat a little bit so you don't starve or develop an eating disorder
Are you anorexic? Are you dieting? A good breakfast helps through the day so I am worried about you.
yes it keeps up your metabolism
You don't have to eath if you are not hungry. The main thing to abstain from eating after 7 pm.
I am the same way--I never feel hungry in the morning. I usually don't eat until lunch and it suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net