Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If I'm 5'2 and I weigh 110 what size would I wear?

I am loosing weight and trying to figure out what size I will be in.
Answer:
I'd say a UK 8-10
(US 4-8)
you sound big boned
About 0-4 (depends on your hips)
I'm 5'6 and weigh the same as you are.
I would go preppy. Like Mini skirts and Converse shoes! and Hip hugger Jeans. The collard shirts are cute too.
Impossible to really tell without knowing your current weight and measurements. Usually losing 5lb-6lb will lose an inch at your height. So if you know the measurements of clothing sizes, you can estimate what size you might be.At a random guess, I'd say around a US size 4-6 at 110lb. It does depend on your body shape too. If you are top heavy or bottom heavy, you might wear a bigger or smaller size than mentioned above, i.e. 3 on top and an 7 on the bottom or vice versa. Also your frame size, width of your hips bones and your fat to muscle ratio will affect your size.What really matters is that you have a healthy level of body fat, your clothes size doesn't tell you this.HTH : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net