Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If I'm 5'0 and weigh 110 lbs, am I overweight?!?

I think I'm gaining some pounds, so I need to know!
Answer:
I have read that if you are 5' you should weigh 100lbs. Then add 5 lbs per inch for any height over 5 feet. So, I am 5'3'' I should weigh 115 lbs.
Having written this I know one needs to take into consideration the age of the woman and bone structure.For a man the standard is if you are 5" you should weigh 110. Than add 7 lbs per inch for any height over 5 feetThis formula may be out of date but it is what I was taught.
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/height...
Heck no!
no you are not overweight!!
Your weight sounds just fine to me. If you're scared of gaining weight, take long walks.
defffinately NOT!! i'm 5"6 and weigh 130...just stay healthy and excercise!! remember your weight is just a number, be yourself ;)
you arent overweight cause im 110 and 4'11 lol...so yeah..
You are not overweight but you should continue (or begin) with moderate exercises in order to keep your healthy weight in the proper places.
NO YOUR JUST FISHING FOR A COMPLIMENT! (By the way Im the same size and I wear a 34 DD)
no. i dont thnk ur overweight.
no, but, either way, don't worry about it, lifes too short ;)
i hate when girls say then are over weight just becouse they have gained a few puonds. u are not overweight!!!!!
you need to bring ur confidence up little. try to get a good bf that will compliment u alot.(especally on your body
later
maybe a little; i'm five-one and 105 lbs. as long as you don't look it, i guess your'e fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net