Tuesday, May 25, 2010

If i stopped taking my daily multivitamin would i lose weight?

just wondering.btw i take centrum
Answer:
Centrum vitamins have less than a calorie apiece so I don't see why cutting them out would help, and if you are dieting or exercising, which I would think you would be if you are trying to lose weight, I think vitamins are a good idea, so I think I would look elsewhere to drop calories, things like high sugar or high fat. And I agree with the other poster that said not too get too obsessive and cut your calories too low, because sometimes then your metabolism will shut down and it's even harder to lose weight anyway (in addition to being unhealthy of course)!
No probably not.
No, but he fact that you even asked this question show that you might be obssessed with loosing weight... I hope you are not starving yourself?!
you will not lose wight even if you stopped taking multivitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


I would like to © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net